Monday 18 February 2013

Journal #1

Journal #1
Show me your Culture

This past week, I took 5 photographs which I thought contributed to my everyday life. Some may not be ideal for others, but it's what I've found that I surround myself with on a regular basis. As you can tell, all of these photos were taken inside since I actually don't like being outside, I like staying at home; I'm not very adventurous. This first photo is of my dog, Sully. He is one of the biggest parts of my life, I can't go a day without giving that fur bag a hug. The second photo displays some of my favourite nail polishes. This may sound weird, and a little obsessive... But I admit, I paint my nails almost every single day. It's something that I like to do to pass time; I even think that it's quite relaxing! The third photo is my feet wearing two of my most worn dance shoes from this season. I'm at my dance studio 4 days out of the week, it's basically my second home. The fourth photo is an example of how much I love my phone, but also how much I love to keep in touch with my friends. And finally, the fifth photo would be a picture of my bed. Whenever I'm not out and about, I am all tucked inside on my laptop doing homework or playing Sims 3. It is super comfy, and I just love how cozy it is. I feel protected when I'm all under the covers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment